Venessa: Female Sales & Marketing Director UK
Position: Sales & Marketing Director
Home Country: UK
An entrepreneurial, dynamic and strategic leader, bringing a broad background in business and commercial arenas, and experience in leading strategy development programmes as well as implementing them. I specialise in launching new offerings to existing markets, or taking existing offerings to new markets. I grow companies in a sustainable manner.
Collaborated with CEO to write business cases totaling €330M to build out new data centre space. This involved implementing a new auditable process by which each country could develop their own business case to expand their footprint. For each business case, I led a cross-functional, multi-national team to bring it to the point where it could be put before the Board of Directors.
All of the above were approved by the Board of Directors, enabling the company to continue building and growing. The company's market value has now doubled a few years later.
Industry Sector Competences
• Data centre
• Function: Managing Director, CEO, Product Marketing Director, VP of Marketing
• Sector: Tech
• Interim Manager: Yes
• Permanent Position:
• Consultant: Yes
• Availability: Full time
• Prefered Locations: London
Additional Professional Interests
• Non Executive Director Assignments
• Netherlands (The)
• Technologies to market (Professional)
• Business development (Professional)
• New product or service launch (Professional)
• Geographical expansion (Professional)