||Divisional COO/Operations Director
||Australia, Western Australia
||Technology or Engineering services
COO (of a Business Unit) role to provide the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures and people systems in place to effectively grow the organisation and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.
The position accomplishes this through an engaging, constructive and energetic style, guided by the challenging objectives of the company.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to a technology, digital and service organisation that mirror the adopted vision and core values of the company. Bottom line: Build a great company to work for.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external.
- Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the company.
- Support and drive the digital transformation change programme and key processes throughout the regions.
- Motivate and leads a high performance management team in the regions.
- Attract, recruit and retain required members of the executive team not currently in place.
- Provide coaching as a cornerstone to the develop succession and career development for key talent.
- Act as a key account leader through direct contact with clients and partners.
- Assist, as required, in raising additional capital at appropriate valuations to enable the company to meet sales, growth and market share objectives.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
Main business activity
A leading global mining equipment, technology and services (METS) company
If you want to apply for this opportunity