||Chief Inclusion and Diversity Officer
||USA, New York
The company is looking for a Chief Inclusion and Diversity Officer to champion, promote, and continue to guide the company’s DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) strategy and initiatives.
The company is operating remotely, for the time being; however, once offices reopen in the future, this role will transition into New York
- As a member of the Human Capital Leadership Team, you will be responsible for setting companywide Inclusion and Diversity (I&D) strategy:
- Contribute to the broader global Human Capital vision, strategy, and execution of initiatives helping ensure the strategic goals align as appropriate across the broader organization.
- Partner with the centers of excellence to proactively contribute to new programs that are designed to meet the current and future I&D needs of the organization.
- Serve as a strategic subject matter expert to senior leadership focused on transformation.
- Partner with senior leaders to create highly effective leadership teams with an understanding of and dedication to the company’s inclusion and diversity initiatives and objectives.
- Partner with senior leadership to develop and execute best practices that promote employee engagement and foster a high-performing global workforce that contributes to the company’s strategic growth.
- Play an active role in successfully executing M&As and integrating acquisitions into the business with a particular focus on representation and diversification.
- Recommend and design organizational changes to optimize organization and talent.
- Assess the current state of the Talent Acquisition team and global objectives and develop a diverse recruitment strategy with regard to diversity and representation
Main business activity
The company provides the best products to develop, deploy and manage high-impact business applications worldwide.
If you want to apply for this job opportunity