Lydie: Female COO/Managing Director France
Position: COO/Managing Director
Home Country: France
25 years International experience in 3 differents industries :
Pharmaceutical, FMCG and Strategy Consulting (Novo Nordisk & Merck/MSD; Yves Rocher Cosmetics and Arthur D. Little),
Mainly in P&L/Business or Global Marketing roles.
Twice Strategy & Operations leadership positions at Global & Regional level and Gms.
I have an MBA from Chicago Booth with a major in Strategy.
Novo Nordisk GM : 60 people
Tunisia : +5 points Market Share in one year, +14%In-sales on a flat market – lead a massive turnaround in the affiliate.
MSD Turkey : Turnover x 2,5 in for MSD AH in 2,5 years.
+17 points OC and acquisition & integration of local vaccine manufacture.
MSD EMEA (around 50 markets): Optimize regional operations, engage in a new commercial model incl digital transformation. Launch of blockbuster with complete change in Go-To-Market.
Crisis Management & Merger @ MSD France as Public Affairs & Communication head (2nd largest affiliate in the world after the US).
Re-establish brand @ Arthur D. Little
Industry Sector Competences
• Consumer Goods
• Strategy Consulting
• Function: COO, VP Business operations
• Sector: Healthcare
• Interim Manager: Yes
• Permanent Position:
• Operational: Yes
• Availability: Full time
• Prefered Locations: France, Turkey, Europe
Additional Professional Interests
• Operational Coaching on demand
• Non Executive Director Assignments
• Business development (Professional)
• Acquisition and shadow management (Professional)
• New product or service launch (Expert)
• Geographical expansion (Expert)
• Company rescue or turnaround (Expert)
• Pre or post investment audit (Professional)