Margita: Female COO/Managing Director France
Position: COO/Managing Director
Home Country: France
As a qualified manager I am deeply involved on board level in corporate discussions and decision-making. I have consistently achieved above-average performance in all of my roles. I enjoy restructuring businesses taking into consideration all functions such as finance, supply chain, investment decision making, customer services, and sales when implementing change aligned to new strategic goals.
- Led R&D for new generation clinical equipment which doubled the sales of the company from $100m to $200m within the next 5 years.
- Redefined sales strategy for a $10m business which, once implemented, enabled growth of 25 %.
- Gained market leadership in in vitro diagnostic equipment by applying in-depth market research of customers which resulted in an increased market share.
- Developed a new evaluation methodology for high technology companies on how to define market value on behalf of Carnegie Investment Bank.
- Recognised as a global expert in Sales & Marketing in life sciences with regular write-ups in academic publications.
- Profound understanding of how to transform technology into sales revenues, through hands-on experience in R&D, Sales & Strategic Marketing, and Business Development.
Industry Sector Competences
• Medical Equipment
• Private Equity
• Function: Sales and Marketing Manager, Business development manager
• Sector: Life Sciences
• Interim Manager: Yes
• Permanent Position:
• Operational: Yes
• Availability: Full time
• Prefered Locations: Paris
Additional Professional Interests
• Non Executive Director Assignments
• Personal Financial Investment: 150-350K USD
• Technologies to market (Expert)
• Business development (Expert)
• New product or service launch (Professional)
• Geographical expansion (Expert)
• Company rescue or turnaround (Expert)