Gia: Female CTO/Chief Technical Officer - France - BioTech
Position: CTO/Chief Technical Officer
Home Country: France
Gia is a collaborative, visionary thought leader who drives stakeholder value. She is a strategic partner to Fortune 100 and 500 business leaders in planning proactive global strategies and technology transformations that fuel company growth.
♦ IoT ♦ Big Data Intelligence/Analytics ♦ Digital IT Strategy ♦ International Business ♦ Systems Development ♦ Technology Architecture ♦ COO/CIO/CISO/DPO ♦ Cyber Security ♦ MSSP ♦ Financial Services/Banking
Global IT & International Business Leader delivering business solutions that streamline operations, grow revenue & elevate P&L for international firms across multiple industries; Johnson Controls Global; Achieved significant cost savings for the call center, transforming performance from losing 70% of calls to 90% retention rate.
• Customized detailed service offerings of Managed Security Service package for existing and new client accounts, as a means of enhancing profitability, while providing 21st century technology enhancements.
• Computer Systems Validation Expert Pharmaceutical & Medical Device; Served as Information Technology Validation Senior Manager of the upgrade effort of Documentum 5.0 for existing NDA submittal process effort for the Vaccines, Medical Device and Bio Pharma division for the Bio Tech Corporation.
`Rare blend of hands-on technical expertise & strong business acumen`, ability to serve as vital bridge between business & technology. Proven ability to drive enterprise initiatives that capture savings, increase capability, improve service quality & accelerate growth. Tested leader who has coached 100-member global teams & managed $1.5B+ client accounts.
• As Global Head of IT I drove big data analytic intelligence software initiatives for $1B+ global public & private sector organizations. Allowing organizations to increase productivity from 65% to 90% in 90 Days
• Currently, we`ve seen an increase for big data intelligence/analytics & cyber security efforts in the European IT market. I`ve driven successful negotiations/designed/delivered solutions in this market for global industries, that facilitate innovation, improve business processes, develop valued products & services in anticipation of our customer needs.
Industry Sector Competences
• IT/Computer Hardware
• Systems Integration
• Consumer Goods
• Function: Global Technology and International Business
• Interim Manager: Yes
• Permanent Position:
• Operational: Yes
• Availability: Full time
• Prefered Locations: France, UK, The Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland,
Additional Professional Interests
• Non Executive Director Assignments
• New Zealand
• Netherlands (The)
• Technologies to market (Expert)
• Business development (Expert)
• New product or service launch (Professional)
• Geographical expansion (Expert)
• Company rescue or turnaround (Expert)
• Close down or sell off (Expert)