||VP Sales Western Europe
||France, Ile de France
||Consumer Goods / Food industry
VP Sales role to develop and execute the Western Europe Business Unit’s sales strategy and annual sales budget; aimed at sustainable profitable growth for this region which includes France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, UK.
- - Prepare and achieve the Business Unit’s annual sales.
- Ensure strategic account management of the Business Unit’s existing customers to ensure long term, mutually profitable growth (retain and grow).
- Build, develop and facilitate appropriate top to top relationships at all relevant levels of a customer’s business, to include the relevant General Manager and/or VP Sales and Marketing Europe for strategic customers.
- Lead sales multicultural team to deliver on KPI’s in relation to their customers. Support in activities such as contract-negotiations where necessary.
- Manage and ensure planned execution of the Sales Execution plan.
- Secure creation and sharing of sales reports, weekly and monthly progress reporting on sales execution towards the GM EMEA and other stakeholders
- Participate actively in European Marketing & Sales Leadership meetings to represent his/her sales region and to contribute for the benefit of the European business
Main business activity
The company is a leading global branded food company headquartered in Germany.
If you want to apply for this opportunity