||Chief Innovation Officer
||France, Ile de France
As Chief Innovation Officer, you will support a global approach to innovation, utilising the Company’s extensive expertise to create a highly advanced and value added technical capability for the organisation.
You will provide the vision, technical direction and leadership to a dedicated team responsible for the design, development and maintenance of innovative and market-leading products, which will enable the company to increase market share within existing and new markets.
- The responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to :
- Create and deliver a global technical innovation strategy.
- Work in collaboration with the commercial team, to drive business success through a suite of products that delivers to customer wants and creates needs through innovative solutions.
- Horizon scanning through organisation and industry research to identify a wide range of innovative technologies.
- Accountable for developing and driving R&D across the Company’s portfolio for new product development.
- Implement and maintain the overall project plan and monitor the progress of projects.
- Coordination of synergies globally, driving change and innovative process improvement initiatives.
- Working to support the team in evaluating, researching, planning and conducting experiments leading to the commercialization of innovative concepts.
- Lead a team of experts in the development of products and processes which are innovative, competitive, `designed for manufacture` and safe.
- Communicate the innovation value proposition for the Marketing teams
- Lead and inspire the team, driving them to deliver their own successes, and supporting people to achieve their best whilst supporting their wider needs.
- Develop the commercial acumen of the team, enabling focus on profitability and ROI in relation to all processes and product ranges.
- Continually explore opportunities to modernize the laboratory working practices, utilizing technology led automation wherever possible, and initiating appropriate teams to deliver.
Main business activity
The company is a flavour & fragrances producer and distributor worldwide.
If you want to apply for this job opportunity