|Ref No. ||Position ||Investment ||Country ||Sector ||Duration |
|3287 ||Global ESG & Sustainability Leader ||no ||UK , can be located remotely in France or Germany ||Renewable Energy || Full time |
Global ESG & Sustainability Leader to develop and oversee implementation of the Environment, Social and Governance & Sustainability strategy for the company in collaboration with key functional and business line partners.
- Develop company-wide ESG & Sustainability strategy, building on existing programs and frameworks and developing future fit approach in close alignment with customer and regulatory requirements.
- Build and secure approval of holistic resource plan to cover short, medium, and longer-term strategic goals
- Lead engagement with Business Lines and relevant functions such as EHS, Sourcing, Engineering, HR, Communications, and Finance to operationalize Sustainability strategy and governance with appropriate ESG policies and Sustainability KPIs
- Establish rhythm for report out to leadership and facilitate global ESG leadership committees and decision-making bodies
- Monitor and ‘translate’ external ESG requirements relevant to the Company to leadership and other stakeholders, and catalyze action as needed to ensure an all time compliant and relevant position
- Oversee Company Sustainability data process and consolidation
- Lead training and Sustainability awareness initiatives with relevant functions, to foster employee engagement and develop a true Sustainability culture across the Company
- Represent Company’ Sustainability position in relevant external networks and events
Main business activity
The compnay is a renewable Energy business providing power equipment, systems and services worldwide.
If you want to apply for this opportunity