Mallaica: Female COO/Managing Director Ivory Coast (The)
Position: COO/Managing Director
Home Country: Ivory Coast (The)
Entrepreneur and accomplished executive possessing multifaceted international experience and a proven ability to revitalise organisations, initiate company-wide campaigns, and capture untapped opportunities for growth.
• Served exceptionally as a key member of the board of directors of the subsidiary.
• Recognised for minimising overheads ratio by two points within two years through an appropriate restructuring that yielded a 20% reduction of overheads or $3.3M savings on an annual basis.
• Utilised negotiation skills to settle agreements and managed $18.5M of annual purchases and contracts.
• Led 55 employees, including 1 deputy head and 3 managers to accomplish set goals.
Industry Sector Competences
• Financial Services
• Function: Executive Director, Managing Director
• Sector: Beauty, fragrances, luxury, hotels
• Interim Manager: Yes
• Permanent Position:
• Operational: Yes
• Availability: Full time
• Prefered Locations: New York, Whashington, Geneva, Zurich, Abidjan,
• Ivory Coast (The)
• Business development (Professional)
• New product or service launch (Professional)
• Company rescue or turnaround (Professional)