DUYGU: Female COO/Managing Director Belgium
Position: COO/Managing Director
Home Country: Belgium
As an experienced Leader, Duygu is leading global businesses with full P&L responsibilities, having a track record driving profitable business and market share by delivering strong short and long term financial results, building and driving high performing teams, attracting and nurturing talent, defining and implementing strategies to successfully capture opportunities in existing and new markets.
• Own the full P&L of three global businesses within Ingersoll Rand Global Transport Solutions; Thermo King Marine, Rail and Air.
• Built a 5 years business plan to grow the business top line (REV) from $42 Mio to $100 Mio and the bottom line (OI) from $13 Mio to $50 Mio by the end of 2020.
• Grew the business to $82 Mio in REV and increased the OI to $40 Mio at the same time, in 3 years, ahead of plan.
• Created a diversified product portfolio and implemented rigid pipeline management as well as channel strategies to support continuous growth.
• Ensured Aftermarket remains the backbone of the MRA business from a profitability perspective.
• Hunted actively for inorganic growth potential opportunities within the industry with various M&A and/or Strategic Partnerships.
• Built and lead high performing core and matrix teams. Having 10 direct and 46 indirect(dotted line) and 185 matrix reports.
• Responsible for the Operations of 12 Warehouses globally and their supply chain network.
• Demonstrated ability to capitalize on procurement and logistic inefficiencies to maximize profits following BOS.
• Saved $5 Mio in transportation and labor costs through outsourcing and introducing new purchasing policies with existing and new vendors in 3 years and saved $12 Mio in warehouse operational set up with new virtual branches supported by technologic mega trends which I decided to apply to the business based on the learning’s during my MBA.
Industry Sector Competences
• Technology Mega Trends
• Consumer Goods
• Machinery & Equipment
• Function: Vice President, President, Executive Director, Senior Director, Director...
• Interim Manager: Yes
• Permanent Position:
• Operational: Yes
• Availability: Full time
• Prefered Locations: Belgium, Netherlands, United Kingdom, USA
Additional Professional Interests
• Operational Coaching on demand
• Non Executive Director Assignments
• Technologies to market (Professional)
• Business development (Professional)
• Acquisition and shadow management (Professional)
• New product or service launch (Professional)
• Geographical expansion (Professional)
• Company rescue or turnaround (Professional)
• Close down or sell off (Professional)
• Pre or post investment audit (Expert)