MARIA ANGELA: Female CEO USA
Home Country: USA
*MD/MBA/MSc/ACC, 25 years + of leading in increased complexity, including General Management in charge of a complete pharmaceutical operation.
*Experience in consulting for Global Health, e.g., the Health In Africa public-private stewardship in Sub-Sahara
*Strong cross-cultural skills.
*Founder/CEO: agriculture fair trade coffee company (18 years)
*Proficient in team development, having directed a 250-people Biotechnology Division (600 Mio USD yearly revenue). I managed portfolios and product lifecycles; determined budgeting, resource allocations, complete P/L responsibility, in consultation and negotiation with boards and committees.
*Successful strategist and conflict manager achieved goals in negotiation with different stakeholders, such as several biotechnology solutions reimbursement for patients in Latin America.
*Surpassed the goals in the implementation of a complex Foundation grant in underserved areas in Latin America.
Industry Sector Competences
• Function: COO;CEO;Marketing Director; Head of BU;Board Member
• Sector: Healthcare (pharmeceuticals; medical devices; HMOs; Hospitals
• Interim Manager: Yes
• Permanent Position:
• Operational: Yes
• Availability: Full time, Part time, Coaching on demand
• Prefered Locations: USA; Switzerland; Brazil
Additional Professional Interests
• Operational Coaching on demand
• Non Executive Director Assignments
• Personal Financial Investment: 150-350K USD
• Technologies to market (Professional)
• Business development (Professional)
• New product or service launch (Expert)
• Geographical expansion (Professional)
• Company rescue or turnaround (Professional)