Vandana: Female COO/Managing Director India
Position: COO/Managing Director
Home Country: India
A Strategic Business Advisor with 18 years of management & leadership experience across Asia, Europe and Africa mostly with Schlumberger.
Equipped with an MBA in International Marketing & IT, the combination of these experiences has provided a holistic grounding in world-class business practices.
CONTRIBUTING TO SELF, OTHERS & ORGANISATION
• Consistently delivered superior results.
• Chosen among top 200 employees to contribute in Global Strategy with top management
• Proven ability to quickly recognize key business drivers and develop strategies to grow the business. In Netherlands, converted negative business growth to positive to more than 200% growth.
• Developed new markets, new themes, new business models, out of box approaches & executed them.
• Achieved growth rate upto 250% in tough market conditions in more than one assignment.
• Twice chosen amongst the top 0. 01% performers out of 100K + employees across the globe.
• Got included in Prestigious SIS President’s Club twice in a row for exceeding targets > 125%
• Accolades several times for the same consistently including Stock Options.
• Worked seamlessly with more than 45 nationalities across the globe.
• Developed several new business models, approaches and successfully executed them. E.g. newer engagement methods/revenue sharing models, Solution packaging for cross selling other domains etc.
• Generated breakthrough results for the team, organization and self.
• Managing diverse teams spread across various countries.
• Ability to work in different business environments/cultures.
• Worked in technology intensive/technically challenged environments.
• Exposure to working with national government level in several countries (Ministries), with top management in both private and public sectors.
Industry Sector Competences
• Systems Integration
• Spiritual workshops
• Function: Country Head/COO/CEO/VP/MD/Global roles/Advisory
• Interim Manager: Yes
• Permanent Position:
• Operational: Yes
• Availability: Full time, Part time
• Prefered Locations: UK/US/AUSTRALIA/EUROPE/ASIA
Additional Professional Interests
• Operational Coaching on demand
• Non Executive Director Assignments
• Netherlands (The)
• Technologies to market (Professional)
• Business development (Professional)
• New product or service launch (Professional)
• Geographical expansion (Professional)
• Company rescue or turnaround (Professional)