Julia: Female CEO USA
Home Country: USA
Finance, Operations, Supply Chain Management, & Technology Executive with extensive experience in program development, project management, staff & client training, & computer technology in the for-profit & non-profit sectors. Served in interim C-Level roles demonstrating expertise in Profit & Loss responsibility, banking, budget administration, contract negotiations, pricing, & presentations.
Directed operational and treasury processes and projects both in the US and offshore for more than 25 unique employee benefit reimbursement programs for numerous Fortune 500 companies and travel and expense audits for two major pharmaceutical companies including Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase, Fidelity Investments, Toyota, General Motors, IBM, and Novartis. Responsible for operational delivery and client services to more than 8,300 employer groups using sophisticated, web-based platforms to process more than $1,460,000,000 annually in claims reimbursements to more than 800,000 participants by check, direct deposit, and payroll files.
Developed procurement and negotiation strategies to support healthcare business areas and oversee relationships for a portfolio of Suppliers representing $340,000,000+ in annual spending. Oversaw IT procurement team processing 20,000+ purchase orders annually for $400,000,000+.
Industry Sector Competences
• IT/Computer Hardware
• Systems Integration
• Function: Open to interim or long-term C-Level executive roles
• Interim Manager: Yes
• Permanent Position:
• Operational: Yes
• Availability: Full time, Part time, Coaching on demand
• Prefered Locations: Where ever needed or remote for e-consulting
Additional Professional Interests
• Operational Coaching on demand
• Non Executive Director Assignments
• Technologies to market (Expert)
• Acquisition and shadow management (Expert)
• New product or service launch (Expert)
• Geographical expansion (Professional)
• Company rescue or turnaround (Expert)
• Close down or sell off (Professional)