Nadia: Female COO/Managing Director Switzerland
Position: COO/Managing Director
Home Country: Switzerland
A global executive, I drive profitability through operational optimization, innovative commercial and operational strategies, organizational and business development. I deliver value trough restructuring based on strategy definition, work process alignment, operational excellence and continuous improvement, while growing the bottom line and customer satisfaction.
Prototyped organizational design and supporting IT solution for customer-centric order fulfillment system; saved $400M annually, boosted productivity 20%, and advanced customer satisfaction from 87% to 99%, securing global roll-out in support of $20B revenue stream.
Led European expansion of U.S.-focused corporation, doubling historical growth rates in mature markets; increased revenues 20%+ through enterprise restructuring, innovative product offering, and superior market penetration.
Industry Sector Competences
• Function: VP Operations; Sourcing;Supply Chain; Customer Service; Sales
• Interim Manager: Yes
• Permanent Position:
• Operational: Yes
• Availability: Full time
• Prefered Locations: Switzerland or EU
Additional Professional Interests
• Non Executive Director Assignments
• Business development (Expert)
• Geographical expansion (Expert)
• Company rescue or turnaround (Expert)
• Close down or sell off (Expert)