Florence: Female COO/Managing Director France
Position: COO/Managing Director
Home Country: France
Founder of a pharmaceutical generics cy as cfo/cao and presently GM & Secretary General of this cy, and Director of the Portuguese subsidiary. Proven expertise in starting-up fast growing cies; turning around / closing down underperforming businesses.
Strong ability to structure legal contract agreements, financial investments and partnerships to maximise business growth & returns.
Started-up a pharmaceutical cy to 130 headcount / m€ 130 sales, successfully lead the due diligence process & sold out the Group to 4 times sales. Led the integration of the 2 entities at European level. Implemented successful strategies to increase market share (+100% / year) and EBIT (+50% / year, up to 15% sales) as challenger on a high competitive B to B market: efficient customers’ shareholding, outstanding deal with American Express. Led strategic negotiations at European level to build up strong business partnerships, combining commercial tactics & pharmaceutical / legal / financial safety. Achieved in-depth cost-killing and collective dismissal plan (30 heads dismissed), closed down trading & marketing activities.
Industry Sector Competences
• Pharmaceutical (generics)
• Function: GM / CAO
• Sector: Healthcare / cosmetics
• Interim Manager: Yes
• Permanent Position:
• Operational: Yes
• Availability: Full time
• Prefered Locations: Geographical flexibility (Europe, USA, Asia)
Additional Professional Interests
• Personal Financial Investment: 150-350K USD
• Technologies to market (Professional)
• Business development (Professional)
• Company rescue or turnaround (Professional)
• Close down or sell off (Expert)
• Pre or post investment audit (Expert)