Marie Helene: Female COO/Managing Director Belgium
Position: COO/Managing Director
Home Country: Belgium
Start-up, M&A, Restructuring within - and for - international companies such as Time Warner, decades in practising Strategy, Project Management Consulting and interim management mainly in Telcos (PWC, Harvey Nash), are MHʼs vibrant professional life.
Recently, I have been implementing a SAP E2E application roll-out throughout Belgacom ICT... with all technical and human adventures related to a large IT international project.
Past two main great events in my professional life:
1) Start-up of a Time Warner subsidiary for interactive entertainment. I took the dimension of joining an international media Group.
We were market and opinion leader in less than six months!
We were break-even in less than three years knowing that the average investments in programs for the solely French market was 21 Mio FF per annum.
2) Consulting and M&A. There again a huge international Telecom Group and 13,000 people involved. The SEC compliance of 64 subsidiaries worldwide to achieve in three-month time.
The restructuring of the NewCo with 3000 persons less and no social movements.
Development of communication tools and coaching were key factors.
Industry Sector Competences
• MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY SERVICES
• Strategy & Transformation Management
• Function: Managing Director or VP
• Sector: TICE
• Interim Manager: Yes
• Permanent Position:
• Operational: Yes
• Availability: Full time
• Prefered Locations: No preferred location
• Technologies to market (Expert)
• Business development (Expert)
• Acquisition and shadow management (Expert)
• New product or service launch (Expert)
• Geographical expansion (Expert)
• Company rescue or turnaround (Expert)
• Pre or post investment audit (Professional)