||COO/Managing Director, Group Managing Director
The company is looking for a Group Managing Director who will be primarily responsible for providing execution of strategic business projects and initiatives. Additionally, this role will be required to provide a control framework for day to day business operations and to increase operational effectiveness.
- Key responsibilities:
- Lead and monitor the strategic development of the company, focus on management and supporting all ongoing projects
- Oversee the current change book of work and monitoring emerging change projects. Providing overall program governance including project prioritization.
- Works with business unit leads to develop plans, monitor progress, identify and remediate issues, and communicate status while working to ensure the ultimate success of the program.
- Directs and supervises the activities of multicultural staff
- Provides guidance for workers as needed and approves training opportunities
- Implements company policies
- Delegates duties among staff members
- Makes key decisions for managed entity
- Researches and analyses industry, market, and competitors to make informed strategy decisions
- Creates initiatives to take advantage of market opportunities, reduce operational threats, forestall business risks, and maximises core strengths
- Identifies core competencies and defines operational goals
- Support and Keep Control on Recruiting Process
Main business activity
The company is serving the lifestyle and financial needs of high and ultra-high-net-worth individuals worldwide.
If you want to apply for this opportunity