||United Arab Emirates (The), Abu Dhabi
||Maritime Telecommunication & Navigation products and services
The company is looking for a CEO who is Entrepreneurial, Dynamic and Highly mature, who have a sincere passion to build a career in the Maritime telecommunications industry, which requires strong leadership, self - direction and ability to build excellent networks within the maritime community.
The CEO will be responsible for:
• Increasing sales revenue and profitability for the company by effectively managing the sales and marketing tasks.
• Refining overall Brand Positioning, USP and creating brand guidelines.
• Promoting and enhancing the brand image of the company.
- - Key Accountabilities:
- Responsible for overall business Topline and meeting P&L as per the business plan
- Responsible for managing Principals and Key Customer relationship for the specified market
- Identify areas of market potential and growth and provide insights for building a strategy for growth of the company.
- Full accountability and supervisory responsibilities for the Company.
- Establish own milestones and objectives to meet business goals.
- Report to the board of Directors.
- Influence organization, customers and peers within industry on contribution of specialization.
- Significant responsibility for the work of team members.
- Overall management of the business relationships with customers.
- Business skills:
- Communicate effectively, formally and informally, with colleagues, subordinates and customers.
- Take initiative to keep skills for self and team members up to date.
- Maintain awareness of developments in the industry.
- Demonstrate creativity and innovation in applying strategies for the growth of the company
- ROLE REQUIREMENT:
- Responsible for overall growth and progress of the company.
- Responsible for fulfilling Order Booking and Revenue Budgets
- Maintain a thorough partnership with existing client (Accounts) at different levels
- Responsible for successfully driving large pursuits that will result in multi-year annuity business of Current Accounts: Collaborate to develop detailed account plans including organization maps, growth area identification, strategy for lead generation/ opportunity conversion, likely budgets/ timelines; Identify and assess cross-selling/up-selling opportunities in existing accounts and Net New Accounts.
- Work with Sales team and Marketing team to prepare & present standard/tailored credentials to create Leads/Opportunities in net new accounts both on reactive and proactive models
- Work in existing accounts to present best practices/ case studies from other engagements to ensure participation in planned RFPs and gain entry into other planned opportunities where we do not have a presence currently
- Interact closely with Sales team for Identifying and assessing cross-selling/up-selling opportunities in existing accounts primarily focussed towards Digital solutions & Transformation initiatives of the account
- Lead campaign execution to create net new leads/ opportunities
- Support Event participation along with Principals to generate net new demand and Market positioning. Work closely with Marketing team in this initiative
- Review and work jointly with Sales Team to cleanse CRM Pipeline entries (Leads/ Opportunities) and report at the level of specific accounts
- Manage client communication in building solution proposals.
- Develop financial model in coordination with Client Acquisition and Delivery team
- Guide Sales team members in response planning/execution in support of larger deals
- Conduct research on industry/ regional trends as it applies to solutions, engagement models, service delivery models, commercial models and share with Marketing team
- Working with Business and Delivery teams to come up with innovative/new service offerings, service delivery models for addressing new markets
- Help in creation of new sales collaterals for the business unit e.g. whitepapers, brochures, sales playbooks, presentations etc.
- Align with the Principal OEMs to understand their roadmap and manage & collaborate in the solution building activity
- Review account interlock performance on a monthly basis and present integrated reporting
- Present status report on pursuits on a weekly basis (including win/ loss report)
- Leverage and strengthen partner relationships to better execute pursuits and win opportunities
Main business activity
The company provides marine equipment Spares Supplies Services & IT Software Solution. Specialists in the complete range of Maritime telecommunication products and services, including airtime services.
If you want to apply for this job opportunity